Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Etude House Cookie Blusher in Raspberry Tarte

Etude House is one of thr many Korean cosmetic and skin care brands that invaded our shores and boy oh boy! I'm glad they did :) I always pass by their stall here in SM Fairview but never really got the chance to buy any from them until last weekend.

Glad I did because I found one of the cutest blusher I've ever seen! It's their Cookie Blusher in Raspberry Tarte shade. There are a lot of blusher on display but this cutie caught my eyes.

The packaging is really cute, it makes you feel like a little princess (lol). I like the dome like cover as it gives enough space for the puff inside. Yes my dear, it has it's own applicator included. So no need to buy a separate brush!

When you look at it as it is, you might be a little hesitant because of the color. It's too pink, but fret not because when applied, it gives a very pretty flush on your cheeks (very Korean, hehe). It has silver shimmer so you also get that pretty highlights on your chekbones.

Texture is fine but may be a little powdery. I'd prefer using the puff because its soooo soft! There are annoying scent and I didn't feel any itchiness in my cheeks which is very good. Staying power is okay as it lasted on me for about 4-5 hrs. Not bad right? This pretty little thing only cost me Php328.

I fell in love with this blusher, same with the ribbon brush that I bought separately! I'm looking forward to buying more good stuff from Etude House. I would love to hear your recommendations very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment