Monday, June 18, 2012

Yves Rocher Waterproof Eye Pencil - Turqoise

Happy Monday everyone! My 3rd post for this month, yep, trying to pick up the pace here guys :)

For today, I'd like to share with you one of the eyeliners I have been using for the past few months. It's from Yves Rocher, it's their Waterproof Eye pencil in Turqoise (05). I'm am in a Love It and Hate It stand with this eyeliner.

What I love the most is the color! Thank goodness Yves Rocher has them in different colors that are way beyond boring. Their color selection is really great, something to keep you off from the boring black and brown :) it's very pigmented, you get a good color payoff with just 1 swipe. This is recommended if you want your eyes to pop with color.

What I don't like is the staying power :( although Yves Rocher claims this to be Waterproof, it is not smudge proof. I have oily lids and man, whenever I put this on my lids, expect them to be part of my undereye circle after a few hrs ( to think I am in an airconditioned room) . You may have to check after 3 hrs if it has come down from your lids and retouch if necessary. Yep, the picture below is me wearing it on my way home...I look dead beat but the color is still there 😂

The price is Php495, a little pricey for a pencil liner. Another good thing is that you wont need a sharpener for this because its retractable. I just wish they'd stay in place more... 😄





No comments:

Post a Comment