Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tony Moly Dear Me Petit Cotton BB Cream

My second post for this month and I'm excited to share with you another Tony Moly gem. It's called Dear Me Petit Cotton BB Cream :)

I have been using this for more than a month now and I like it. I use in exchange of my Shu Uemura Nobara Stick and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. What I like most about it is the coverage. It's matte finish an it has SPF30 to protect me from the harmful rays of the sun (eh panggabi pala pasok ko sa work! Pak!!!)

The scent is mild and not annoying. The packaging reminds me of baby products because of the blue and white combination. The consistency of the BB cream is not too thick but not too watery...just right and it's easy to blend on the skin.

I am a bit scared of trying BB creams because of the shade, and I always end up with grayish or too whitish face. Deam Me has only one shade available but fret not! It adapts to your skintone, you just need to wait for it to set for a few minutes and you'll see the difference. :)

So far, Tony Moly products has been very good and it didn't aggravate my already acne prone face. I didn't realize that majority of my skincare and make up products came from them!!!

For a price of Php300+ ish, this BB cream is definitely a must buy :)




1 comment:

  1. kewwlll... how did you get ur blog to be like this lols
    and this product looks great
    also it would be awesome if you joined my blog =D
    http://allthingsobtainable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete