Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nature Republic Bamboo Cleansing Water

Hello Darlings!!! It's been a while since I posted anything on my blog and I apologize...(may nagbabasa ba?) hehehe 😂

My Tony Moly Aqua Cleansing Water has reached it's end so I am in the lookout for something new. It's not that I am not satisfied with it but I am always open to trying out if there's something new...huwaw rhyme (lolz)

I ended up buying Nature Republic's Bamboo Cleansing Water which is basically the same with my TMAC but a lot better :-) Let's start with the packaging: it is in a 250ml clear plastic bottle with pump that makes dispensing easy. The smell, the smell...my gawwwdd I love the smell. It reminds me of the baby powder scent but not too strong.





I use it the same way I use my aqua cleansing water...put a little on a cotton ball and swipe it on my face painted este make-up-filled face. I love because it makes me feel that the make up is removed but it doesn't leave a dry feeling...you wont feel that your skin is stretched thin because of cleansing. I did not have any adverse reactions to it, same as before I get zits only when that redflag moment is near.







Overall, I liked it and it also comes with Nature Republic's cotton. I think I bought it for around php260 so you'll really get a bang for your buck! :-) I recommend this if you are looking for a mild but effective facial cleanser.



No comments:

Post a Comment