Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekend Makeup

Thank goodness it's Saturday and I'm a few mouse clicks away from logging off at work!

I have been wearing sneakers for the last two days here at work and I am loving it. I had to "park" my high heels for now and making my legs and feet rest from the height :) For today, I'd only put a little make up as I am sporting a laid back aura today :) just had my eyes lined, a little blush on and lipstick. Hope you like them! Happy weekend everyone!



Here's what I have used:

Tony Moly Velvet Touch Primer
Revlon Colorstay Makeup Foundation - Natural Beige
Eshiko Loose Face Powder for setting
Intuit Waterproof Eyebrow Colour - Eyebrowns
NARS Blush - Orgasm
Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick - Sapphire
Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara - Bleu
WetnWild Coloricon Lipliner - Berry Red
Wetnwild Lipstick - Just Peachy


No comments:

Post a Comment