Before I run through the easy steps, lemme share my "ammos" in keeping those pesky acnes at bay:
1. Etude House Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Cream
2. Nature Republic Deep Sea Cleansing Water
3. Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Soothing Toner
4. Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Anti-Redness Cream
Woohooo! I know these four are a mouthful but let me tell you, they're doing a fine job in keeping my face clean and moisturized after a long day of work. Best part is all of them are within 300peso price!!!
And now for the steps:
1. Apply a generous amount of Etude House Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Cream all over your face and massage for 3-5 minutes. This cream will melt away all the makeup products that you have on your face.
2. Wipe the cream with cotton pads and see magic..all the make up, dirt and grime for the day are taken off!
3. If you dont like the feeling of heavy cream on your face, you may follow up with wiping with Nature Republic Deep Sea Cleansing Water. You can feel your face squeeky clean after this :)
4. You may now follow up with toner. I use the Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Derma-Soothing Toner as this is soooo gentle on my skin, no stinging feeling. After toner, wait for about 3 minutes to let it sink onto your skin.
5. Last step is moisturize, moisturize, moisturize baby! I use the Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Anti-Redness Cream. Though this is intended for daywear, I prefer using it during my sleep as the consistency is a little thick.
And there you have it! Hope you enjoy my comeback post!