Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Eye Mask

In my efforts to help my dear friend Gina to find a good remedy for eye bags and those nasty under eye circles, I succumbed into trying one of those fancy eye masks from my fave Korean boutique---Tony Moly!

I was curious when I saw this on their racks. It's transparent and gel like. Not the same with the other eye masks that you'll find on the department stores.

Tony Moly has a variety of eye masks to choose from, but I am more fond of their snail repair line. I so love their snail masks and cream!


This baby costs php148, the packaging is similar to the snail mask one. You can see actual gel mask so you'll have an idea on what you'll be putting on after buying.

This is so frikkin' hard to put on!!! :-( you should have uber gentle hands to take out the gel mask and put it under your eyes or you'll end up with breaking it into little pieces. I wish Tony Moly had this eye mask in the same texture as their face mask.

I ended up with a messed up gel eye mask on my right eye but managed to not break the left one. As you can see on the pics, the left one survived with little damage. You have to make sure that you lie still and not sit down because the mask tends to slip down your face.

The sensation when I had it on was felt after a few minutes. I felt tightening on the part I've put the mask on. I think it would've been a lot better if I had it inside the fridge to have that cooling sensation last longer. There's no annoying scent which is good :-)

Would I try it again? Maybe, I was disappointed with how difficult I had to put it on but what I like about is that it has snail mucin which does wonders to the skin. I'd prolly try some more and check if it really did make some good changes on my eye area. But this is quite good to try to relax your eyes after a very tiring stint in front of the computer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment