Monday, May 7, 2012

Laura Mercier Oil Free Flawless Face Kit

I have been lazy posting again..because of the stressful phase I am encountering at work, that's why.

I would like to share with you guys something that me and Anika have been raving about. This has saved us from the days where we dont have enough sleep :-)

My dearies...I present to you theLaura Mercier Oil Free Flawless Face Kit. Since using this, all I have is ❤❤❤ for this product. I didn't regret having to spend Php2950 for this kit as it really delivered it's promise.

The kit includes:
Oil free primer
Oil free tinted moisturizer
Concealer Pot for undereyes and blemishes
Setting powder (included in the concealer pot)
Foundation brush
Concealer brush
Sponge applicator (tinted moisturiEr)
Powder puff (setting powder)

All this pretty stuff came along in a neat makeup bag! It's available in 2 shades and I got the one in Sand, Anika had the Natural shade cuz she's more tisay :-) hehehe

No more dark undereyes!!! Less oily face for me!! yay!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment