Sunday, February 26, 2012

Come hither eyes!

Hello everyone!

I'm back...I guess that I'm on roll today huh, hehehe :)

Just sharing with you another haul that I got the other week from the mall. The mall seemed to be a candy wonderland for me...EVER!!! I could spend hours after work inside Trinoma or SM North without complaints. It felt like all the stress from my work just melts away, especially when I see make up, bags and clothes and stilletos!!!haysss, sana manalo ako sa lotto (lol)




I was on the lookout for matte eyeshadows and a really good eyeliner. Fortunately, I found them in Tony Moly and The Face Shop. I got the light and dark brown shades. I find it difficult to find matte eyeshadows in the Korean boutiques kasi all of the available ones are shimmery. Good thing i found these two and immediately bought them. The eyeliner I bought was from K Palette (php895 @ Beauty Bar), my officemates and I were sooooo blown away with the video review we've watched over the net!!! you can watch it here:

href="http://breakingrumours.blogspot.com/2012/02/eyeliner-review-test-k-palette-kate.html">

Now I got my "come hither" eye tool complete! will post individual reviews very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment