Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tony Moly Haul :-)

A few weeks ago, I went to SM North and ended up inside Tony Moly Boutique. Good timing because they were on sale and just had to buy some of them (if not all of them!)I was also on a mission to buy TOny Moly's eye primer because I've read a lot of good reviews about it. I get to buy their Fresh Aqua Cleansing Water, the SA told me that I can use it as a make up remover...gaaahhh!!! I'm sooo tamad when it comes to cleaning my face before going to bed. So this make up remover will be a big +++ for me if I'm too tired to wash my face before sleeping. I got their Lovely Girl eye primer for Php298, it's kinda small but I think It'll go a long way (sana).
As for the two brushes on the pic, I bought them from the department store. I'm just starting on buying make up brushes, I haven't had any "real" training on how to use them so I guess they're good to start with. I think I'll be ready to spend more moolah on good brushes when I know how to properly use all of them (hehehe) As for their reviews, I will post them very soon together with the pics :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment