Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nature Republic Aloe Soothing Gel

Had my shift at SM Fairview and of course, I couldn't let the opportunity pass by that my workplace is inside the mall...weee!!! passed by Nature Republic and was just checking out if they new stuff. What I got was not so new, but it was one of their best seller 😄

I succumbed into getting their Aloe Soothing Gel for Php220 for a 300ml jar (I think, can't read the very little notes at the bottom of the jar). The label says that it has 92% aloe and it can be used in 8 different ways.

Super excited to go home so that I can try this :-D After cleaning my face with my TM Fresh Aqua Cleansing Water, i slapped this gel on my face (slap talaga?? Chena lang). I like it because it's cool to the skin, absorbed easily by the skin and has that clean aloe smell ( baket, meron ba dirty aloe? :x)

I can't wait to use it as a hair treatment, face mask, body moisturizer pero for now, sa face lang muna kasi suuuuper sleepy na ko. Kagabi pa ako hinihila sa QA room ng FV ng antok. Will post more about the aloe gel baby soon! Nyt nyt! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment