Sunday, March 4, 2012

Review: Shu Uemura Nobara Cream Stick Foundation

I am so excited to do this review about Shu Uemura Nobara Cream Stick Foundation. I have been using this baby since January and All I have is ❤❤❤ as in love for this product!

I bought this in Trinoma roughly around Php1900 in shade 754 medium beige. I was on a mission to find a foundation at that time so far, most of what I have bought previously were a disappointment😔 Even if this fonda has a steep price, I was glad to buy it anyway (so many good reviews about it).

From what I know, the Nobara Cream Stick foundation is available in 4 shades, I got the 754 medium beige, this has a warm undertone. The packaging is simple, it's in white and would consider it as a pretty big concealer. I like that it is packaged that way because it doesn't take a lot of space in my kit.

The texture is creamy, coverage is medium but it's buildable (depends if you want a full coverage). I have oily skin so this is heaven sent to me because it helped somewhat in controlling the oils in my face (in my opinion). Below are thr pictures and swatches of the foundation and pics of me using it. I have been using this for months now and I absolutely like it.

What I like about it:
• Neat packaging, doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag
• can be used as a concealer
• texture is creamy and doesn't feel heavy on my face
• no annoying smell
• doesn't break me out. I have pimples on my chin but this does not aggravate it and it covers well
• good for covering blemishes and dark spots

What I don't like:
• Hmmmmm, probably the price of Php1900
• I would not probably recommend this if you have dry skin

Will I buy this again?
• definitely YES! I have sensitive oily skin and this cream stick seemed to be perfect match for me 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment